Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Block Party



Here are my latest Mason-Dixon Carknitting bibs. Plus a house motif dishcloth. I had decided it was time to mix up the pattern a little. So for one of the green/blue/yellow bibs I did a garter border (5 sts each side) with a st st interior and then embroidered the sun in the corner. This was all because I love, love, love the flip flop button! The pink/lavender/white bib has an eyelet border. The purple/blue/white was done with a beginning that I may try again. I cast on extra sts and then on the first row would bind off four stitches every fifth stitch, or something like that. Anyway, they were fun and Sundays are for gift knitting and these had been knit for awhile and just needed to be finished.

The car knitting is now dedicated to burp cloths--in Pink Lemonade.

Happy knitting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Coomer said...

I LOVE the sun on the green & yellow one. I have an hour commute and I wish I could knit during it. But I don't think I should knit while I drive.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home