Thursday, October 25, 2007

Moving Along

On Monday I drove out to the new house to see what's been done (okay, I'll admit it, I drive out almost everyday! who wouldn't?) and the painting was finished. It's actually a little darker than it looks in the pic, but the color is Tequila by Kwal Howell. I was so worried it would be too dark since they paint the ceiling the same as the walls--just the trim and the doors get the white paint. But the color is perfect!

Today when I went out and checked the main floor flooring was being laid. It was almost done and looks great. I was too embarrassed to take a picture, but will try to get one over the weekend.

It still doesn't seem real that this house will be mine. I worry that something will happen and jinx it. Today I had to ask Mr. C to get a copy of the refinance of our old house to prove that I was no longer on the loan. I hope he'll be cooperative and get my lender a copy.

Off to knit.

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home