Monday, October 15, 2007

Blank Slate


This is what I've been working on! A new (town)house. Today I ordered all the finish work and should be able to move in mid to late November. Needless to say I'm very excited.

Choosing the options is so much faster when there is only one opinion to be considered--my own! Of course, now that everything has been ordered I'm starting to second guess my decisions. Yes, that's normal so I really can't think about it too hard. The place is much larger than it looks from the outside: 2000 sq. ft. with 1422 of it being finished. I'm very, very excited. Of course this means I've been knitting new kitchen towels and cloths. Fun!

I actually have quite a few finished objects to show, but it's too late tonight to upload and blog about.

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home