Saturday, December 27, 2008

What Did YOU Pack for Christmas?

I went to my mom's for Christmas Eve and came home on the 26th. The bag on the right held my clothes and makeup. The other two bags were my necessities: My Knitting! Yes, more knitting than wearables. And a good thing too since we were pretty much blown in. The wind blew so long and hard on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day that there was no way I was driving home in my lightweight PT Cruiser, aka Voodoo.


This blanket is Moderne Baby Blanket from Mason-Dixon Knitting. It's for my new grand niece--Brynley. The yarn is Lion Brand Baby Soft in pistachio, lemon drop, white and lavender. I couldn't decide what to do with the edging. I really liked the look of I-cord (check the one on Ravelry), but didn't want to put that much time into it. So I did six rows of st st and let it roll. Gave the look with none of the hassle.

More about Christmas knitting in another post--gotta run to a wedding dinner.

Happy Knitting

1 Comments:

Blogger L3 said...

You are a knitting NINJA!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home