Thursday, April 19, 2007

April

And here is April.

I can't believe it's more than halfway through the month already. I have in mind a May and June key decoration, but it involves paint. Something I don't really enjoy doing, but will do. Look for it!

The never-ending baby blanket will be finished today along with the sweater. The babe was born a few days early back in March so I had used the excuse that since I hadn't finished it before the baby was born I really didn't need to bust my bum to finish it. And then due to the tumultous personal life I lost my kniting mojo. After my mini breakdown (at least I didn't fall apart while the child was having his crisis) my mojo disappeared. It is back now! And just in time since the baby's blessing is this Sunday.

Tomorrow gets to be a really fun super knitting day so I need to find just the perfect project to start. The dr. I work part time for is out of town so we have a very light day tomorrow. I was told to be sure and bring something to work on or to read. It is going to be every knitter's dream: to be paid to knit something for themselves!! The only way it could be better would be if I hadn't had to pay for the yarn. Now: what to work on? An existing project or start a new summer item. I'll let you know.

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home