Monday, February 26, 2007

Fix That Shower!









A few weeks ago I found out that not all wrenches are the same. See the one on the left? It came in the awesome tool kit Little Guy gave me for Christmas. Guess what? It isn't the kind to remove a shower head. So a trip to Walmart and a pipe wrench (on the right) is purchased.

This is the shower head I put in the master bathroom. And this is the weird thing: the shower worked the first time I used it back in November, but the shower button wouldn't hold after that. I would retry every few days to no avail. A few weeks ago I realized I would have to bite the bullet and replace the tub spout so the shower would work. I decided to try one last time and it worked! So off to Home
Depot to buy a decent shower head.

This shower head was in the unused downstairs bath. I decided Mack might like it for his bathroom and he does!


There is nothing quite like doing your own home improvement/fix it projects to give an ego boost!

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home