Thursday, February 15, 2007

What I did on my Valentine's Day

Check out what I did on Valentine's Day. It's the Bead Soup Bracelet from this way cool video podcast called Let's Knit 2gether. It was so easy to make; maybe took an hour to knit and 1/2 hour to string the beads. These may end up being the gift of choice for birthdays in '07. (click on the picture to see a more detailed view)

This was the first Valentine's Day in my adult life that I spent alone. And by choice! Two trips to Michael's Crafts and one to Massage Envy comprised of my social interaction for the day. And believe me, it was the best I'd felt in a long time. Sometimes being alone is a really good thing.

Check out Crazy Aunt Purl's Valentine's Day post (click on her link in my sidebar). And go back and check out her previous years' posts. She's come a long way. If you're not reading her blog on a regular basis, you're missing out.

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home