Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's (finally!) Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas



This is the extent of the holiday decorating I've done, but it sure made a difference in the holiday feel in the house. Putting up the tree was very interesting. The bottom tier is not there. It would have filled the living room. So it looks like a new, slim tree will be next year. By not having the bottom tier to decorate I ended up with lots of extra ornaments which worked out great for a table decoration. And my favorite decoration? The poinsettia decoration my big guy made for me. It's front and center on the fridge.

I've given up on the Christmas knitting. What got done, got done. Maybe more next year. Isn't that what most of us say? "Next year I'll start earlier." Every year I promise myself I'll do at least one Christmas project per month. Doesn't happen for me! But maybe next year!

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home