Thursday, January 04, 2007

Finished Objects

Take a look at the finished objects! Actually only one of the dishcloths is a finished object for 2007, but the socks and the slippers are FOs for this year. The slippers are a pattern from the KnitList and the socks are Baudelaire from Knitty.com. Dishcloths are various patterns and adaptations (ie mistakes). The link to the entrelac one can be found in my sidebar: Garterlac. The slippers are RedHeart yarn--why do I always forget how difficult it is to knit with all acrylic, especially the really inexpensive kind? But we had to have camo slippers! Baudelaire is done with Regia Silk--a silk/wool/polymid blend which is a dream to knit with. I love how the Baudelaires fit and how they look. They were my first successful toe up socks.


Here is January's decoration for my key hook at the top of the stairs. It was surprisingly hard to find snowflake ornaments at the after Christmas sales. But JoAnns provided and at only 60 cents each!

Happy Knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Heather said...

I love love love your socks. The color is great.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home