Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The First Curse Word on This Blog

And just when I thought I was numb:

Just when I thought the pain couldn't get any worse, I found out tonight that my second child and his wife bought a house. I'm a realtor. They didn't use me. I am a little hurt by it, but figure they lost out since my closing gift to them would have been my commission (minus what I have to pay in taxes and to my broker). On a $150K house (I don't know what their purchase price really is) that would have been a closing gift of $2160 (cash). Hmm, wonder if their agent (if they used one) will match or beat that. Think not!

A little back story here: I spoke with this child twice on my b-day last Saturday. And my child Number 3 was here for 48 hours straight this past weekend. And Big Guy knew about the house. Apparently it's a big secret from Mom.

But what really hurts (and it took me a couple of hours to realize this) is that the future Mrs. C (on Big Guy's phone as Future Mom) knows about the house.

I wish the children could see that there was another side to this divorce. However, one parent has chosen to keep the children out of it. And it wasn't Mr. C.

It's been a really sh*tty 10 days and I don't see it getting any better.

No happy knitting. Only a broken heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home