Monday, December 04, 2006

There Be Pirates


I started this pirate sweater two years ago for my youngest. It's a top down raglan and since it seemed like it was going to be too big I put it away for awhile. I finished it at the end of September and he's worn it lots. I used Wool-Ease for ease of care. I prefer Encore for wash and wear, but had this in my stash.

I've pretty much given up on Christmas knitting since I've been busy moving and working out custody and divorce arrangements. But this is a knitting blog. I have been working on dishcloths because they take so little concentration and result in a quick FO. I've also done a really cute, if I do say so myself, penguin sweater for a neice's son's second birthday. I'll post pics soon.

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home