Monday, April 05, 2010

Baby Blessing
























Emily Paige Moulton received her name and a blessing on Sunday, March 28, 2010 (which happens to be my parents' wedding anniversary). I had the privilege of making the blessing dress and slip. The dress was smocked and the slip was shadow embroidered--well, the M was. While struggling with the date I could finally see the value in those embroidery machines. I'm sure it's not my eyesight.

Emily was so lucky to have so many of her out-of-the-are family there. Her Great-Grandma Elaine Moulton came down from Twin Falls, Idaho; her Aunt Laura and Uncle Mel came from Provo; her Uncle Brian and Aunt Cindy came from Cache Valley; her Grandpa Kim and Grandma Linda and Uncles Mack and Chris came from California.

Cameron and Melissa had a brunch after: biscuits and sausage gravy. MMMMM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home